Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Silhouettes...

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/bundles/

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a Christmas card... but before I get to my card, I would like to remind you that Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is doing 12 Days of Christmas. 12 days of sweet deals, and today it's 15% off bundles! 

Now to my card... I am so in love with Christmas Silhouettes clear stamp set and the coordinating die set. (If you don't have this set, today you could get a sweet deal on the stamp and die bundle!)
I love using the pretty images, (especially the mistletoe), but today, I decided to use the elegant deer image.


I also used the Large Snowflake Die set and die-cut a medium large snowflake out of vellum. It was the perfect backdrop to the deer. The background was stamped with the brand new Typewriter Text Background stamp and splatters from Grunge Elements clear stamp set.


The unusual color combination came from The Color Throwdown #272.

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

Love this, Monika!

Cathymac said...

Love all the grunge element on this card and the gorgeous color combination, Monika! Amazing texture! Hugs!