Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Creativity reflects our Creator.


Good morning!

Jessica here with a sneak peek of one of the new stamp sets being released later this week as part of the December release!  It's called Grunge Elements and it's a huge stamp set filled with fun artistic images! When I saw this brush stroke, I immediately thought about a rainbow of color along one side of the card, so I stamped it out following the basic order of a rainbow and really liked how it turned out.  I decided to keep the rest of the card very clean and simple so as not to take away from the bold stamping, so went all white with an accent of black for the card base.

The sentiment (also from the stamp set) is one of my favorites from this release and honestly, it's one I think about often.  Our God is such a creative God, isn't He?  He delights in our individuality and creates each snowflake unique, not to mention many other things... Such a neat thing to meditate on, I think.

Have a wonderful day and be sure to be watching all week for sneaks and information about the upcoming new release!
Jessica

6 comments:

Janeen said...

I really like the simple beauty of this card.

Janis said...

What an awesome sentiment!!! Thanks for offering products like this.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely stunning!! Love it.

Cynthia said...

Love this, Jessica!

Linsey R said...

I LOVE this, Jessica! A "must-have" sentiment for sure!!! Can't wait for the release party! HUGS!!!

cairn1 said...


Really like the simplicity of your card and I immediately thought of a rainbow too! Great look.