Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Drop Me A Line.......

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/
Don't forget about our 12 days of Christmas specials!!

 Hello Friends!  How are you?  Jacquie here, dropping by to share with you today!  I am so excited to show you what I have been working on!  I created a card with my new, FAVORITE, clear stamp set!  I made my distressed creation with the KEEP IN TOUCH clear stamp set and dies.  I love how simple this set is and how easy it is to create something with it!

First I gathered some October Afternoon, Thrift Shop, journal cards and then I distressed the edges with my Chocolate Colorbox ink.  I then set those aside and stamped my typewriter image and sentiment with the same chocolate ink; followed by more distressing of the kraft card edges.  Once everything was ready, I layered it all.  I used my KEEP IN TOUCH dies to cut out the typewriter and finished my project off by adding my typewriter and some distressed yellow twine.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my sharing, and have a WONDERFUL day!
Be sure to stop by our store for today's Cocoa Mouse special!!


SNSS SUPPLIES:
-Keep In Touch Clear Stamp Set
-Keep In Touch Dies

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Very pretty, Jacquie…love the distressed, vintage look!