Thursday, December 26, 2013

Keep in Touch

Hello Everyone! 
Are you recovering from yesterday's festivities?  I had a very quiet and relaxed Christmas at home.  I so appreciated the time to slow down during this very busy season- a time to reflect on the Christ's birth  and spend time with my son.  Now things get crazy again, squeezing in all of the errands and chores to be done during Christmas break! 
Today's card has a wonderful vintage feel and is easy to make-perfect for a quick set of cards.


I used the Keep in Touch set and stamped the Typewriter, then die cut it out with its matching die.  The card base is stamped with a wonderful grungy image from the Grunge Elements set.  I added several banners, popped the typewriter up on a dimensional and tied a bow in my most favorite twine. 
Thanks so much for popping by during this wonderfully busy time of year! 
 Happy New Year to all!

Lee Ann  :)


2 comments:

Birgit said...

Great vintage'y card! I love the papers you used!

Susie said...

Wonderful card, Lee Ann. Love the fishtail tags and the grunge splatter. How many times did I get typewriter ink on my paper - too many! *laughing* Yep, I learned to type on a typewriter that looked like that one - ugh, I am getting old!

Looking forward to the coming year and many more wonderful designs from you. Thank you for the inspiration.