Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Snowman Soup

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas Eve!  Today I would like to share a couple cards with you using the adorable Snowman Soup stamp set.


For my first card I colored the image with copics and added some sparkle with stickles and a rhinestone.  I created the bottom layers of the card with the scallop border die and used the mini tag die set for the sentiment.


My second card I again colored the snowman mug with copics and added a rhinestone to the star.  For the whipped cream, I used liquid appliqué and heated it with my heat tool so it became puffy.  Once again I used the mini tag die for the sentiment.  The designer paper for both cards is from the My Minds Eye Winter Wonderland collection.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I wish you all a very blessed Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Love these cards. Well done!

diane zechman said...

Both are Gorgeous, Janette!!

stampingbowd said...

Your cards are so pretty!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Susie said...

Janette, these cards couldn't be cuter. You did an absolutely lovely job with the coloring and layout. I love this stamp set from Diane. These snowmen melt my heart each time I see them. I sent the snowman tray I created with this set a while back to my sister in Phoenix. I can't wait to hear from her after she opens the gift. I'll bet I'll hear the squeals all the way across the states *laughing*

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Blessings,
Susie ~