Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blooming with Thanks

Hello Everyone!

We have all been waiting patiently for winter to be over, and I think we can safely say that spring is finally here!  I just love all of the great spring sets that Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will release this week!  I have a sneak peek of a wonderful set, reminiscent of bouquets of flowers.


This flower from the Thankful Blooms set is perfect for the rock and roll technique; I stamped my flower two times using this technique.  Both were cut out with the matching die;  I cut one of the flowers out in a swirl, following the lines of the image and then rolled it up like a rolled rose, allowed it to loosen up some and then adhered it on top of the other flower.  I stamped a Decorative Frame and die cut it out with its matching Decorative Plaque Die.  The frame is  used  as a base for the flower. 
The scalloped border is from the Borders and Backgrounds set and was stamped on patterned paper and cut out with its matching Borders and Backgrounds Die.   A doily, some weathered woodgrain patterned paper and some pearls finish off the card. 
I hope you can join us for our Release Party; we will be celebrating Thursday evening (April 10th) at 8pm EST in the Splitcoaststamper Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps forum here

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

Mary-Anne V said...

What a pretty way to do the rock and roll technique.