Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happy, Happy..........

Hi there friends!!  How are you?  Thanks so much for visiting today! I am really excited to share a little PEEK with you!!  I made my creation with an AWESOME new stamp set Korin will be releasing next Friday, April 11 called Happy Happy along with some SWEET matching dies.  Check it out!  This set is right up there with my FAVES!!  I know I will be reaching for this set........... for ALL kinds of occasions!! 
  I took a piece of white cardsock and cut it down to A2 size, then I ran it through my Big Shot a few times with my cloud die.  Voila!  A custom mask/stencil for clouds!!  LOVE it!  I proceeded to line up the mask/stencil on my card base and get to work with my Memento inks and large daubers.  While my mask/stencil is STILL on my base?  I stamped some CUTE scrolls, from the SNSS LEAFY FLOURISH BACKGROUND & MORE clear stamp set!  Then I sponged (with the large dauber) my grass with Memento ink.  Next, I cut out a sun and a kite with those matching dies, sponged on some Memento color with my dauber again, and used some dimensionals to add them to my base.  To finish off my creation, I added my sentiment and adhered the card base to a piece of green cardstock!
 

 Hope you enjoyed my project today!  Be sure to tune in next Friday to see all of the AMAZING sets for April!!  Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!



4 comments:

Bridget said...

So bright and happy, this is just fab, Jacquie - the colours just sizzle!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love this card! Bright & happy colors, the smiley face on the kite, and the stamping over the clouds all just rock. Tfs!

Sian Ridley said...

Oooh! This is so bright and happy and fun! I love the detail in the sponging :)

Cynthia said...

Love this bright and cheerful card, Jacquie! Looking forward to the full release this week.