Monday, April 14, 2014

May Flowers

Hi folks and welcome to Monday!!!  I'm sharing a quick and easy one layer card today, showcasing a darling new set, Sunshine and Flowers.  This sweet set features this large floral stamp along with a whole bunch of individual flower stamps (think endless laying possibilities!) and three sentiments...all for only $15!

My Copic Markers have been feeling lonely so I decided to simply stamp on a cardstock base and spend some time coloring.  Once my image was stamped and colored, I added a sentiment and a big 'ol bow (my ribbon is lonely too!  It's been too long since I've played with ribbon...)

A super clean and simple card to start the week!  I hope you enjoy and be sure to check out all of this month's new sets...just click here

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

diane zechman said...

Love the bright, happy colors, Kim!