Saturday, June 21, 2014

God's Plan > Circumstances of our day.


Good morning!

Jessica here with a card to share with you that I made with the gorgeous Long Stem Silhouettes stamp set and its coordinating dies.  I inked up the flowers with Distress markers and stamped on the coordinating die cut.  You can also do it the other way - stamp first and then die cut, it's your choice.  I love the soft colors the Distress markers give.

The sentiment is from Celebrate Today - love the font and the meaning behind this sentiment, don't you?  When I hear it I think of the math concept that I teach my first graders: Greater than/Less than... ha!  And, what a glorious truth that His plans for us are far above and greater than anything we can dream of...


I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Jessica

1 comment:

Chrisd said...

What a wonderful sentiment and a special card.