Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I'm not lion...these are bright! ;)

I don't usually stamp with the bold, bright colors but I've had a bit of fun with them lately!  My first card is bright and sunny…

 
I can't seem to get enough of the Happy Happy stamps and dies...they are so fun!
 
My second card is one that I made for a sweet little guy with a special birthday.

 
It seems so long ago that my own girls had their first birthday...I miss those days!  Time has passed so quickly.
I used the Baby's Circus and You're A Star stamp sets, along with the Numbers dies to make my card.  The lion and stand are raised on foam dots.

Thanks for stopping and checking out what I have to share today!  Be sure to come and see the new release on Friday!

♥ Diane

4 comments:

Cathymac said...

These are both just darling, Diane! Love the bright, sunny colors on the first, and the cute card design of the second! Hugs!

Marlena M. said...

These are adorable! I love the layout of your second card

Victoria H. said...

Oh your cards are so fun and bright! I love your sweet birthday card, very, very cute.

cairn1 said...

Adorable cards, Diane.