Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Silhouette Birthday

What a fabulous surprise I received recently when asked if I would be interested in Guest Designing for Sweet 'n Sassy during the month of June.  Of course, I replied immediately and accepted the invitation!  I love creating with Sweet 'n Sassy stamps. 

I have been a customer of Sweet 'n Sassy for a long time.  The quality, design and customer service provided by Korin with Sweet 'n Sassy is top notch!

Today I'm sharing a very clean and simple design using "Forest Silhouettes".  I love how the Sweet 'n Sassy Silhouette stamps make creating so fun and easy.


The sponged background was created by using a square Spellbinders nestibilities die cut as a mask.  After sponging with Memento inks I stamped the silhouette images with Versafine ink.  Since I mail most of my cards to family and friends out of state I keep the embellishments to a minimum for ease of postage.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share with you.  I hope this has inspired you to pull out your silhouette stamps and play along.  You will find a whole category of silhouette stamps over at the Sweet 'n Sassy store.

5 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Just beautiful!! Thank you for sharing.

Donna Whitten said...

Great masculine card!

Bridget said...

So pleased to see you as guest designer this month, Cynthia - I love how the moose silhouette is out of the box - beautifully sponged! Perfect theme for an Alaskan resident! :)

Brenda Kominek said...

Beautifully colored! I agree-- sweet 'n' sassy silhouettes are simply the best.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

What a gorgeous masculine card! Love the colors and the composition. Thanks so much for sharing this!