Saturday, July 5, 2014

they lived happily ever after...


Good morning!

Jessica here with a wedding/anniversary card to share with you today in honor of my parent's 45th wedding anniversary today!  I used several Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp sets for the focal panel:  Prim Blessings, Delightfully Delicate Background, and Lots of Spots.


I stamped the images from Prim Blessings in Versamark ink on cream card stock and embossed with White embossing powder and then used Distress markers to water color.  Then, I stamped the Delightfully Delicate background and a few of the images from Lots of Dots in light brown ink so that it would fade into the background.  I spritzed just a bit of a light aqua/turquoise marker on the background to match the patterned paper sunflower tag.

Have a great day and Happy anniversary, Mom & Dad!
Jessica



3 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

Beautiful card! Perfectly embossed and watercolored!

Anonymous said...

Warm color scheme, love everything!

buggin2stamp said...

Gorgeous! I pinned this one for later inspiration when I pull out my Primitive Blessings set.
Melissa