Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Quick Thank You


Good Morning friends!!  Jacquie here to share with you! 
Today I have a QUICK thank you card to share, hope you like it!






I took a premade card base and added an orange and white circle.  Then I stamped my sentiment, from the Thankful Blooms clear stamp set.  Once that was ready, I stamped some leaves, from the Leaf Silhouettes stamp set, and cut them out with the matching Leaf Silhouettes die set.  I had inked the leaves with Distress Inks and spritz them a bit with water, before stamping them out.  After they were cut out I brushed them with my Wink of Stella clear pen.  I popped the leaves up with some 3D foam tape, added a few clear gems, and VOILA!!  All ready to give to someone special!


Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me today!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: