Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thank You.........

Hello friends!  Jacquie here, to share with you!  How are you and what's new?

I am excited to share my little creation with you today!  I have been seeing a lot of banners and ink sprays/splatters being used and I wanted to give it a try!  So here is what I came up with.




I started out with a pre-made kraft card base and then added a layer of Georgia Pacific white.  I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink to stamp out a few borders from the SNSS Borders & Backgrounds clear stamp set and cut them out with the matching Borders & Backgrounds die set!  I just love when stamps and dies match; it makes for EASY card/project making.  Once my borders were cut out, I trimmed them down to make banners and placed them on my white layer; off centered a bit of course.  After the banners, I  used my mini mister to spritz some Mandarin Perfect Pearls (a little mixed with water) onto my project; I only used a bit, as I did not want my paper to get all wonky from being wet!  I stamped some leaves from the SNSS Leaf Silhouettes clear stamp set in Memento Clay and Tangelo; cutting them out with the matching Leaf Silhouettes die set!  Before I added the leaves to my project, I put together and stamped a sentiment from the SNSS Thankful Blooms clear stamp set.  Another thing I REALLY love is being able to make my own sentiments with different fonts.  I just LOVE the way it looks.  Once all the above was done, I completed my card by adding my leaves with 3D foam tape and adding some various embellishments.

Hope you enjoyed my little creation today!  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow, one of our DT will have more to share with you!  Have a WONDERFUL day!



No comments: