Monday, November 24, 2014

Blessings Wreath ~

Good morning Sweet'nSassy friends and fans! Mary here, sharing a very simple card combining different dies and actually coloured a wreath! That is a huge plus for me. My life has been overrun with life.

My card features the recently released Hillside Edges Die (can we say, oh so cute!!!) combined with Seasonal Wreaths and matching dies. While I didn't think these two went together, I talked myself into thinking that they looked like the Dickens village that people place on mantels or tree skirts. So, why not?

SNSS is having a Black Friday Sale!!!! Who doesn't love a great sale? Be sure to check out the online store first thing Friday!
Materials Used:
Stamps: Seasonal Wreaths
Inks: Tombow markers, Versafine ink, QQ powder puff inks
Paper: SU
Accessories: SNSS Dies, SU punch, dimensional tape
Image 1 Image 1 Image 1

No comments: