Thursday, April 23, 2015

Krafty Poppies

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends, it's Ceal here to share with you today.
With Mother's day being only a couple weeks away, I had to get started on my Mother's Day cards. I usually send out at least 10 or more Mother's Day cards, do I have that many Moms, of course not. I lost my Mom when I was in my 20's and since then I make and send out cards to those who have lost their Mom within the last year and this is their first mother's day without her, because it's hard.  
For this card I used the Precious Poppies set, one of my all time favorites of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I embossed the image with white embossing powder and then colored over the white with Copic markers, only to leave just a touch of white showing. 


1 comment:

Donna Whitten said...

A very pretty card! So thoughtful of you to do this. Thanks for sharing.