Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Thankful FORE You!



Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Friends,

Jenny here with a card from the latest release - 
Hole in One.  Instead of a masculine golf card
I thought I would create a feminine version for
 all you gal golfers out there. 

To begin, I stamped my image twice.
Then I water colored the first image with a brush, water, 
and various distress ink pads.  After drying, I fussy cut it
 out and adhered it to a circle panel that I had 
water colored with some brush strokes.  I cut out the golf 
ball from the second image, went over it
with a white Spica pen for sparkle and popped it on 
over my water colored image for extra fun dimension.
To compliment my image, I choose some 
pretty DP with a water color look.


All of our newest stamps are
available for Pre-Order right now!
A full list of my supplies can always
be found up on my blog.

Have a fabulous day friends!

Hugs,

Jenny


No comments: