Monday, June 29, 2015

Silhouette Stamping Tutorial

Happy Monday! Kim with you today to share a video tutorial on stamping with silhouette images. Anyone who has followed my blog for any length of time will not be surprised about my love for silhouette stamps. These images combined with my love of Distress Inks are the perfect card making combo! The video below is an older video, but the techniques are still ones that I use on a regular basis. After the video, I'm sharing some of my all time favorite silhouette stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy. Enjoy!!






Wildflowers stamp set


5 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Lovely cards, enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing.

Birgit said...

These are all just beautiful! I'm feeling the need to pull out my silhouette stamps and join in on the fun. Thanks for the inspiration!

Marilyn Mathis said...

So helpful. It gives me many ideas to work with. Thanks.

merrymstamper said...

Wow!!! Thank you for the video Toot! your cards are always an inspiration!

Cathymac said...

Fabulous tutorial, Kim! Your cards and techniques are always an inspiration!