Thursday, August 6, 2015

Camping Season

Hello, friends! Angie here!
Our summer officially ends today!  We go to orientation today and then tomorrow the kids head back to school.  Gulp.  I am really not ready but our senior is chomping at the bit to get the year started so whether I am ready or not here we come.  
Many of you are still enjoying summer so I thought it would be fun to create a camping card with Camping Fun Clear Stamp Set.  My husband is already planning his next solo backpacking trip so I will tuck this into his backpack.

Since I had a lot of fun playing with water stamping last week I decided to use it for my night sky on this card.  The water got away from me a bit but I still think it looks cool!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a GREAT rest of the summer!




2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow, really great background and CAS design Angie. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cathymac said...

Very cool background for this darling card, Angie! Your kids head back to school really early! When I was teaching, I always hated when summer came to an end!