Thursday, August 27, 2015

Get Well Critter(s)...

Hello! It's Monika here today with a get well card. It was made for a teenage boy so I kept it somewhat neutral...


I stamped the sweet image from Get Well Critters Clear Stamp Set on water color card stock with Jet Black Archival ink and water colored it with Gansai Tambi Kuratake water color. Then I cut the image out... while I hand cut the image, there is a coordinating die: Get Well Critters Die Set.
To make the background, I swiped (smooshed) Onyx Black Memento ink on my craft sheet, spritzed it with water, and laid my water color card stock on top... then I heat dried the card stock.
The grass was cut with the Fence & Grass Die Set.
The bottom of the card stock was covered with washi tape.
 

 Thank you for stopping by today,
Monika
  

 
 

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable! Great CAS design, Monika.