Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Let Your Light Shine

{jane bosi}
Happy Tuesday, Sweet Friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!  This stamp set, Shining Light, reminds me of  the song, Start A Fire by Unspoken.  The chorus tells us to let our light shine, for all to see.....GOOD advice!  It's such a popular set, it's hard to keep it in the store! 

One of the reasons I love this stamp set so much is the verses!  They are wonderful reminders of our ability to influence the world for good.

I started the lighthouse image by stamping and masking on white card stock.  After completely masking the stamped image, I applied a variety of distress inks.  I have a hard time with landscapes so, I'm still working on the whole setting sun shading, but I like it well enough.

I added a few textured die cuts and sequins to finish things off.

How will you let your light shine?
TTFN, Jane

I Got Crafty With:

1 comment:

Donna Whitten said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing.