Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Little One...

Hello! It's Monika here today with a simple baby card.

 I love the sweet images and greetings in the new Little One clear stamp set. I decided to make a shaped card that would spotlight some of the images.


The shape itself adds an extra Wow! element. It is very easy to reproduce when you have the basic shape. I made a template for myself I will be able to use in the future.
I used Circle and Scallop Circle dies to cut the neck and leg areas.


Use the new Baby Innies clear stamp set to add a special message to the inside of your card.

 Thank you for stopping by today,
Monika

 
 

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I adore this Monika! Pinning!

Birgit said...

This is just darling!!

MiamiKel said...

Superbly cute!!!

Cathymac said...

Just darling, Monika!