Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New Mercies


Hi there Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal, here to share with you today.  I am in the middle of a move so I am sharing a card that I made a couple days ago for a challenge using an older set  but one that definitely loved and is so versatile, Landscape Silhouettes

To make my card I used some post-it tape to mask off an area to sponge the background using distress inks. After I was okay with how my background looked I stamped the silhouette image in versa fine black onyx ink.
I used a greeting for the set Be Encouraged, to remind the recipient that God's mercies are new every morning and praise the Lord for that! 







5 comments:

Beth H. said...

Beautiful card!

Donna Whitten said...

So very pretty!

merrymstamper said...

Ceal, your card is so encouraging and cheerful! I love a simple technique that creates a wow look! :)

MiamiKel said...

This is absolutely enchanting. What a gorgeous silhouette and scene! God's amazing grace and beauty is evident everywhere ❤️

Cathymac said...

Beautiful sky and card, Ceal!