Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Falling Leaves...

Hello! It's Monika here today with an encouragement card.


I started the background with sponging light pink distressed ink all over a piece of watercolor cardstock, then I added the clouds with darker pink and blue ink... and finally I went over the edges with black ink.
The silhouette leaves (Falling Leaves Clear Stamp) were stamped with Jet Black Archival ink.
I didn't want to cover up the pretty background, so I just stamped the greeting on a small strip of white cardstock (from Be Encouraged Clear Stamp Set)... and added some small embellishments.


I hope I inspired you to get inky today.
Thank you for stopping by today,
Monika







 

2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Wow! This is stunning!!!! Love the falling leaves and beautiful sentiment! Great color!

merrymstamper said...

I LOVE this card Monika! Beautiful depth of colour and the details are amazing.