Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Forest Silhouettes Scene

Hello! It's Monika here today with a fantastic scene I built with dies. I love stamping, but these days I am crazy about dies. I love the sharp lines the dies can cut, the sweet images... oh, I get so excited looking at my box full of these metal pieces.
 
I decided to create a masculine scene for a frame I got at Ikea ages ago.
 
 
I wanted dimensions so I used different colored cardstocks and lots of foam adhesive.
 

 
The background was sponged with Peacock Feather Ranger distressed ink, then was blended with a wet paintbrush.

Can you spy all the different die sets I used? Ok, you don't have to guess... here they are: Forest Silhouettes, Bare Tree, Fence & Grass, Hillside Edges die sets. The verse is from Our Refuge clear stamp set.
 
I hope I inspired you to create something.
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 

 

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Monika, what a beautiful scene you've created, and I love this frame. What a wonderful masculine gift! I could see this for a son, pastor, and lots of others. Wow, I love it! Thanks for sharing this today! Hugs!