Sunday, August 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Fishes

Hello Ya'll!!  Kari here :)

I'm so excited to share this card with you today. What fun stamp sets!! They are called "Birthday Pals" and "Scribble Flowers".  Stop in at the Sweet n' Sassy Stamps website to see these and so many more awesome stamp sets!




With this card, I first made two lines an inch apart to create the boarder for the Happy Birthday sentiment. I masked off the boarder area with a stick note. I cut out a circle and positioned it where I wanted the fish bowl to be. I traced around the circle then removed it. I used a label die cut for the top of the bowl. I traced that as well. I then used the fish, balloon and leaf stamp to finish the first steps of making this card.

Now we get to the fun stuff...Coloring, chalking and markers!! I love coloring and these stamp sets are perfect for that!! There are soooo many to choose from, just stop in at SNSS to find the perfect match for you ;))  (I love them all!)
And there you have it...
I hope you can stop in at the SNSS website to visit all the awesomeness it offers ;)
Have a blessed day !



No comments: