Saturday, August 13, 2016

Sending Warm Wishes to Cheer You


Happy Saturday Sweet 'n Sassy Friends!

It's Susie here to share another card using the brand new Scribble Flowers clear stamp set. I truly can NOT stop using these stamps!  I love everything about this new set.  These beautiful stamps even have matching dies. They are also new in the shop.  You can buy everything separately or in a bundle.

I fashioned my own flower top using black and white dotted paper and I love that little addition to the bight yellow flower!  Just for fun I used an alternate color for the stems and leaves - a silvery grey.  So this is a bit of a fantasy flower.

Now here is a look at this terrific stamp set:


Have a fantastic day and stay tuned for more great creative team projects.

Susie

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Really love the color combo on this and the stripes!!