Saturday, September 17, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Are you already in a Christmas mood after all our cards this month? I am! (meanwhile, we're having the highest temperatures we've had in weeks in the Netherlands, so the weather is feeling more like summer than the last couple of months have felt haha).

I've got another Christmas card to share with you today. For this card I used the Christmas borders set. These images are so beautiful and detailed that you don't even have to color them (but they look lovely when you do too, of course).

I stamped one of the borders and the message 'Merry Christmas' with white ink on a black paper. I added a little bit of sparkles to the stamped images with clear sparkling embossing powder (it's so subtle it doesn't show in the pictures). I used this stamped image as a focal point for my card and just added some patterned papers and sequins to finish my card. Clean and simple, great when you have to make a lot of Christmas cards!
I used the 'Christmas Borders' stamp set.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/christmas-borders-clear-stamp-set/
Have a nice day!
- Lucinde

No comments: