Thursday, October 27, 2016

Inspirational Word Art 2

Hello! It's Monika here today with a circle card... and not just any circle card, a SHAKER circle card. You must have figured out by now that I love making shaker cards. At first, it might seem time consuming and difficult, but it actually can go really fast especially if you are using one focal image and you keep it simple as I did this time around (earlier this month I made a much fancier shaker card) :
 
 
The greeting (Inspirational Word Art 2 clear stamp set) was stamped with VersaMark then was heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I did have the background already laying on my desk, so that was really fortunate, but you could just use a pretty designer paper. I was trying to make a Northern Lights Background a while ago, but it turned out a mess... so I put it aside... then yesterday I was looking for a dark background that would work as a starry night, and picked up the blotched piece... spritzed it with Mica Spray to add some shine and I had a night sky! It is really hard to see on the picture, but it has some violet and green areas...
 
 
 I added tiny gold, silver and iridescent stars along with micro beads inside my shaker.
These are the products you'd need to make this shaker card:
 
*Circle Scallop Die
*Circle Dies
*Window Sheet
*Star Sequins
*Micro Beads
*White Embossing Powder
*Dimensional Tape or Fun Foam
*Inspirational Word Art 2 clear stamp set
*VersaMark
*Tim Holtz Tarnished Pewter Mica Spray
*Background Paper
*Silver Glimmer Paper
*Silver Rhinestones
*Silver Thread

Here are some of my previously made shaker cards:
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 
 

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

WOW! Absolutely awesome post and shaker card! Love seeing all of the other ones too!

Diane Noble said...

These are absolutely stunning. Love the shaker projects. The dark background has to be amazing with all that sparkle. Love them all.