Sunday, November 27, 2016

Furry Friends

Hello! It's Monika here today with a pop-up box card.
After checking out the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers, I was able to make this WOW! card. I made the vertical version so it would fit in an A2 envelope. 
 
 
I love how well it showcases the sweet images from Furry Friends clear stamp set. You can build great scenes with this pop-up design.
I stamped the cute image with Onyx Black VersaFine ink on water color paper and used Tim Holtz distress inks and a paint brush to color them. After fussy cutting the images, I adhered them to the inside tabs.
 

 
While it looks difficult and time consuming, it was relatively easy to make. I made a 'master' template so now I can have measurements and a visual of the flat base card right in front of me...
The designer paper added a nice base to the punched out flowers... and that was all I did for embellishments.
 

It folds flat so it's easy to mail... and look how well the images show up! It only took some 'strategic' arrangement of the images.

 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 
 

No comments: