Wednesday, July 19, 2017

You're so Sweet

Hello Everyone!!  It's Sheri here with a card featuring the NEWLY released Sweet as Honey stamp set.  As soon as I saw this set I knew I wanted to make a fun & bold card with it.  I wanted to use a piece of  black and white striped paper for my background and after searching through my stash and coming up empty I decided to create my own.  I cut 1/4" black strips of card stock and spaced them evenly on a piece of white card stock.  I loved the idea of being able to create my own in a pinch or when you need to match to a specific project your working on.



I thought that I would share a second card that I created earlier this month for a little added inspiration.  As you can see I had a lot of fun with this set.



 http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/sweet-as-honey-clear-stamp-set/

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments: