Monday, August 21, 2017

When Peace Like a River

Hello Sweet Friends!  Julie here, and today I am sharing a card created with the Hymn Blocks Clear Stamp Set (designed by NinaB Designs). 



I love the different hymns represented in this stamp set as well as the combination of fonts- don’t you?  So unique and perfect for many occasions!  Due to the popularity of this stamp set, we ran out of stock on our initial order but you can order yours now as a “Pre-Order”.


To create this card, stamp the Hymn Block image onto vanilla cardstock using a brown ink (I used the new Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink and embossed it with Clear EP), die cut with a stitched square die, add a bit of distressing with espresso ink and mount onto a piece of espresso cardstock.

Layer the different designer papers onto espresso cardstock and create the one vertical panel using the same Hymn Block image repeatedly stamped onto olive cardstock.

Add the artichoke denim ribbon bow with an espresso doily die cut along with a button, linen thread and a few pearls to finish off the card.  

I had fun designing this card and know that this stamp set will be one of my favorites for years to come!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit us today and I hope I have inspired you to create something this week- hugs and God Bless, sweet friends!

No comments: