Tuesday, August 15, 2017

With sympathy

Hello! It's Monika here today with a sympathy card.
It's been a while since I did coloring, so I decided to sit down and color an image.
 
 
The image (from Floral Greetings clear stamp set) was stamped with Onyx Black Versafine ink on Kraft paper, then colored with Prismacolor Pencils. I added a white base layer, then built up the colors.
I didn't want to take away from the striking colors, so I kept the card pretty simple. I just added some pearl dots and colored vellum and voila... done!
 
Here are some cards (from the past) using the same stamp set:
 



 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 
 

1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the brilliant colors on your flowers! I also like that you used such vibrant hues on a sympathy card. Proof that sympathy cards don't have to be subtle or monochromatic to provide comfort! :) ~ Andrea