Saturday, September 30, 2017

Christmas Blocks

Hi Everybody,

Have you started making your Christmas cards?  Hopefully I will inspire you to start them with this super cute stamp set from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.

The stamp set I used is called Christmas Blocks, the blocks are easy and quick to color and so many ways to use them.





I used kraft card stock for the base, layering white for bottom layer and cherry red card stock for the plaid die, all card stock from Gina K Designs.

I decided to go with a star theme since the reindeer has stars in his block.  I used Copic Markers to color the blocks and added a little shine with a clear Spectrum Noir pen.  I used Gina K Designs cherry red ink to match the card stock, don't you just love when things match like that? I stamped the sentiment on a banner die using the MISTI.  To add a little more embellishment, I used the Star Dies from Sweet 'N Sassy.  Matter of fact, the star dies are currently on sale.  I cut them out with red glitter paper. 

This card has several layers but is an easy card to make.  I hope I inspired you to start your Christmas cards in September lol. 

For more inspiration stop by my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Regina

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love this Christmas Blocks stamp so much !!