Thursday, November 16, 2017

Celebrating.....

{janebosi}

I had the joy of attending the wedding of my two friends a couple of weekends ago.  It was a smallish affair and full of joy and promise, just like weddings are supposed to be!  I wanted to do a totally handcrafted gift, mostly because those kinds of gifts were most important to me when I got married about a 1,000 years ago!

This is the card I created to go along with a hand lettered sign that recorded the date their family was established.  I ordered the sign from CreateinHim on Etsy and I love it so much; I'm sure they do too!  I used both So Happy (the free with purchase set!! yay, you!) and Scribble Flowers to create this whimsical water colored card.  I love "painting" and find it to be so relaxing and therapeutic.

I sure hope you are enjoying the Birthday Celebration and finding lots of inspiration!

Be Awesome!  Jane

I got crafty with: 

No comments: