Friday, December 13, 2013

Paint the Town Orange!


http://sweetnsassystamps.com


Hello Everyone!

Have your heard about the 12 Days of Christmas Sale?  Every day until the 23rd, you can get some 'sweet' deals on Sweet 'n Sassy products.  Today is FREE shipping!  Check us out daily for the current deal!
Christmas is just 12 days away!  I hope all of you are farther along in your preparations than me!  Of course, I still had to work in some stamping time.  Today's card uses the newest Cocoa stamp.  He is just the cutest thing, and if you are one who likes bright colors, this set is for you.  These Colorful Cocoa images are full of potential!


Cocoa is colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  I am loving the paintbrush- so fun to put spatters behind Cocoa and his brush.  You can either use the Grunge Elements or, as I did here, some spriting of ink.  The teal banner is actually a paint swatch from Home Depot; I really wanted to work one of them into the card as there are usually several taped to a wall in my house at any given time! 
That's it for me; I hope you like the card.
 I won't be posting again until after Christmas so I want to wish everyone a 
Very Merry Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Lee Ann :)

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Lee Ann. Love darling Cocoa and the coloring... the paint swatch is the perfect touch!