Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nothing to Fear...

Hi folks!  Kim here today to share a card featuring one of my favorite images...silhouettes!  I simply adore all of the designs you can create using silhouette images and Korin has the best selection around!  Have you seen all of them?  If not, don't delay, go and check them out...you'll definitely find something you'll love!

My card features the sweet God Is stamp set, which includes three silhouette images and a host of encouraging sentiments.  I love the solid truth of the sentiment on this card..  Our lives won't be without trials (whose life is) but we worship a most mighty God...there is nothing to fear.

For my card, I started by using a stencil and Distress Ink to add some grey polka dots on top of text paper.  Then I stamped the silhouette image and used a Copic marker to add some shading under the feet.  All that was left was to assemble my card, using great paper from My Minds Eye.  The sentiment was attached last (after those giant brads) and viola...a perfect card to encourage a friend!

Enjoy today's project and be sure to check out all of the great silhouette images at Sweet 'n Sassy!

3 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Lovely card! I love all your layering.

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colours and layers of each panel :)

Natalie said...

Beautiful card!