Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello Friend

Hi everyone!  Kim here today, sharing a sweet CAS (Clean and Simple) card with you today.  I confess that I love the look of pure white on a card paired with a rainbow of colors.  And how about a whole bunch of tiny tags...so cute!  These darling tags were created by using the Mini Tags Die Set, which is stock full of tag shapes...eight in all!

Once I cut out all of my tags, I used the Mini Tags & Sentiments stamp set to add the color and words.  The stamp set comes with the solid shape of the tag (yes, there are eight stamps to match the die set!), enabling you to ink the stamp and add any color to the base of your tag.  I used a variety of Distress Inks to each tag and then added the words, using Archival Jet Black Ink.  The I set about finding coordinating twine to add to the end of each tag.  Once I embossed a piece of white cardstock, I'm simply added the tags, using foam tape.  And yes, I like my tags a bit crooked...

I hope you enjoyed today's card and that you're getting ready for the February release announcement...coming soon!!

Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Victoria H. said...

Oh pretty, I love rainbow colors on white too!

Kelly L said...

Great CAS card, and I don't blame ya ... the crooked-ness adds character. Hugs, kelly

Carol Held said...

So stinkin' cute!...I can't help the expression...It just is! Giggles