Sunday, February 2, 2014

Praying you through it.........

Good Sunday Morning to you!  Jacquie here to share another little peek with you, CAS style!  I am really stuck on one of our sets from last month's release, God Is Bigger!  It was PERFECT timing!  I have been trying to create some simple little cards that I can send out on a regular basis to my step sister.  She just had a surgical procedure and they found Ovarian Cancer!  She is such a strong person,but, I still wanted to send her encouragement every day!!  So, here we are...............I am praying her through it!!


I layered smoke, raspberry, and white cardstock for my base.  Then I stamped my shape onto white with Guava Colorbox ink.  That "shape" is part of a new stamp set, that is being released on Friday!!  Can you guess what is coordinates with?  You guessed it, the SNSS Shape Up Dies.  I used the dies to cut the shape out.  I love coordinating stamps and dies, they really make crafting easy!  Especially with me having THREE kids?  It makes creating FUN!
Alrighty, I finished my project with some grey twine and grey pearls; of course I completed this card with a sentiment from the God Is Bigger Clear Stamp Set too.  Hope you like my creation and hope this will give you some ideas; so you can send someone you know........a little encouragement!  Thanks for visiting with me today!  Have a blessed Sunday!





3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I pray this encourages your step sister~I'm so sorry she has to go through this. She will be blessed to have you there, cheering her on!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH NO! I'm so sorry to hear about your step-sister! I will pray that God would heal her and bring her through this trial <3

What a fabulous set for such time as this! I might have to buy it!! I'm always looking for faith sentiments/etc.

LOOOOOVE this card-- it will def. cheer her up!

ps... thank you x10000000 for stopping by the Virtual Smooches blog and leaving some love for me! And thanks for watching my videos! <3 You made my day <3 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Carol Held said...

Love the hot pink...GOYGUS !