Monday, May 5, 2014

spring flowers

Good morning!  Now that spring is finally here, I am anxiously awaiting for spring flowers! My tulips are up but have not bloomed yet.  The only color in my yard is from the dandelions but I'll take it!  Anything except white is looking good.  lol.

Today I have 2 cards to bring on the flowers and COLOR!  My first card came about by just playing around and I really liked the results.  I am calling this Color Strips.


Want to make this card?  It's easy!  I have a quick tutorial here on my blog.  The Sweet 'n Sassy silhouette stamps are beautiful, timeless, and so easy to create with!  I used Nature Silhouettes for this card and the sentiment is from Special Blend.

My second card was made with my new Sunshine & Flowers stamp set from this month's release.  The sentiment is from Celebrate Today.


I hope you enjoy them both and they inspire you to bring cheery colors to your projects.  Enjoy your day!
♥ Diane

3 comments:

Janette said...

these are both so pretty Diane! I especially like the color blocking of the first card. I think it would be a great card for one of my group of ladies I do card classes for.

Nanasniftynitch said...

I absolutely LOVE the first one, that is one gorgeous card! I like it more each time I look at it. Stunning card...
xo Nana

Cathymac said...

Both are so pretty, Diane! Love the sponging of each panel on the first card…fabulous technique!