Sunday, June 8, 2014

Relax and Enjoy!

Hi everyone!  We are enjoying an absolutely beautiful weekend here in WNY.  The weather is just awesome.  What a treat to share some summer themed cards with you today.  I am not missing my snowman stamps one little bit lol!  My cards today feature the Wish you Were Here stamp set and matching dies.  This is also available as a bundle which is a great way to save a little money!


I used the super fun Sun card template for my card base.  I sponged the edges and added stickles to define it.  The sand is kraft paper that I tore and sponged the edges.  I used the cloud dies as a stencil to sponge in clouds and used the wave dies for the water.  I really had fun creating this card.  


My second card is a CAS card that I was pretty happy with.  I really like the color combo of pool party, black and white.  The flips flops were stamped on dp and die cut again using the Wish You Were Here stamps and dies and 2 ribbon flags were added to accent.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope that you are able to "relax and enjoy" a bit today!


6 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo! Cute. I like the CAS look of the second card. The first card is awesome. Love them.

Beckie Williams said...

This is just beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Simply Beautiful!

Cynthia said...

Wow, Janette, you have inspired me to give the Sun Card template a try! Both cards are fabulous.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling cards Janette. Love the shape of the sun card.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

What a great pair of cards! I especially love the first one. I like shaped cards (though I don't make nearly enough of them myself!), and this one is just perfect. Thanks so much for sharing these!

Gail said...

Awe - love those flip flops!