Sunday, August 10, 2014

Long Stem Bouquet


Hello!  It's Bridget here with a very clean and simple card today. 
 When I'm creating with this much white space, I like to use a 
good quality card, so here I've chosen watercolor 
paper because of the thick, rich texture.  
The flowers are from the lovely set Long Stem Silhouettes -
 I used Distress ink, spraying the inked up stamp
 with a light spritz of water before stamping, 
which makes the ink spread a bit for a watercolor look.
They've been cut with the 
 I layered them together, trimming the stems to make a little bouquet,
before adding a yellow bow.
The sentiment is from Inspirational Word Art 1 and it's stamped 
in Color Box Black Licorice ink. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

I love your CAS card!!!

Cathymac said...

Lovely, Bridget! Beautiful colors on lots of rich, white space!

Graciellie Design said...

I like this very much!