Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Chalkboard

Hello! It is Gloria with you today. Happy Sunday!


I have used the Autumn Mum Greetings stamp set to create a little chalkboard greeting for this fall-themed card. I stamped the two sentiments with white ink onto black cardstock. I then embossed with white embossing powder. When the embossing was cool, I stamped over the top with watermark ink and the Falling Leaves stamp set. I embossed the leaves image with clear embossing powder.


I rubbed the sentiment panel with white ink. I used the Leaf Silhouettes die set to cut out two small leaves from cardstock scraps to add to my card. 

Thanks for looking!

Gloria

2 comments:

Pam said...

This really looks like a chalkboard. Love how you made this. All those gorgeous layers, ribbon & twine.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Gloria. Love the chalk technique and those sweet little leaves.