Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Thinking of You

Hi there... Jennie here again guest designing for the month of February. Today I wanted to share card springy card using the stamp set:  Sunshine & Flowers.
I stamped the image using Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I colored in the image using Distress markers and generously sponged the background using distress inks. The sentiment is from Flower Blocks 2 and I finished it off by stamping the Friendship Script background over the panel and added a wooden veneer.
Here are the stamps I used:
  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

3 comments:

Birgit said...

This is such a cheerful card! I just love the bright, spring colors and happy little flowers.

Cathymac said...

Very cute, Jennie! love the springy colors...just what we need to warm us up on this freezing day! Wonderful card and design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Jennie. Love the coloring on the white heat embossed flowers.