Sunday, May 17, 2015

Birthday Fishies



Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Friends!

Jenny here today with a fun CAS birthday card.
If you are like me you never have enough
birthday cards.  This year I've been trying
to work ahead to keep up and thought this would 
be a perfect card for a sweet little 
boy I know with a summer birthday.

My card design is based on two challenges.
I brought out the Happy Ocean Friends stamp
set which is chuck full of adorable water
creatures and sentiments.  I choose the sweet starfish.
The matching dies for this set made the fish
 super easy to cut.  I heat embossed both fish
which give them added dimension and sparkle.


Using a die from the Waves set I created
a spot for my sentiment.  All that was left was
to pop on some Raindrop "bubbles".

Have a "fin"tastic week :)

Hugs,

Jenny



No comments: