Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Friendship


Greetings all! Kim here with a blast from the past card...a card featuring Cocoa! It's the darling and lovable Sweet 'n Sassy mouse. I haven't used a Cocoa stamp in ages so the time was right...

This card features the Sew Happy Cocoa stamp set, which includes this darling Cocoa image and six sewing themed sentiments. My card was created using all kinds of decorative papers, I confess that I adore mixing patterns and colors, and spotlighting Cocoa right in the middle of the card. (All of my papers are from Jillibean Soup) Cocoa was colored with Copic Markers and I just added a wee bit of bling to finish the card.

Hope you enjoyed today's card and be sure to check out all of the great Cocoa stamps in the store!

2 comments:

laurie said...

Just love this! What a fun design, just love all the elements you used!

Cathymac said...

How cute, Kim! It's always a treat to see Cocoa being featured!