Saturday, August 22, 2015

lovely lotus

Good morning!
 
Last week I sat down to color these floral images from the Sweet 'n Sassy Lovely Lotus stamp set and realized just how pretty they are in person!  This set is beautiful and has such pretty sentiments!
 

Once colored, I was undecided on how I was going to use them, so they were temporarily set aside while I was off to stamp with friends.  One of my friends showed us the Shadow box Card and I remembered making these with an extra layer inside so that became my plan for the lotus images.  I never did end up adding that extra layer...lol...but it turned out pretty none-the-less! (maybe next time!)


Here's a view from the top so you can see the dimension of the card.  It folds flat for mailing...perfect!


Thanks for popping in!  Happy stamping!
♥  Diane



 

3 comments:

cairn1 said...


Love your color choices and the background and of course the dragonflies. Beautiful card!

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Diane! Love the shadow box fold!

CherylQuilts said...

Diane, what a beautiful shadow box card and stunning colors! I love the combination and how striking they are together and always love the bow and doily behind! Stunning card! Hugs!