Sunday, October 4, 2015

Monochromatic Sea

Hello!  Diana here to share with you a monochromatic card I made with the stamp set The Sea.  To make it a bit more dramatic, I made an alteration of the telescoping technique.  After sponging the sea and sky and stamping the image, I die cut three concentric circles with the smallest centering on the boat.  


Diana Nguyen, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, The sea, monochromatic, card

 I then popped up the outermost ring with one layer of foam tape, kept the middle ring flat, and then popped up the center with two layers of foam tape.  I liked how you still get a dramatic effect yet the card is not too thick.  I then added the banner with the Scripture from Mark and touches of white with a gel pen.  



Diana Nguyen, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, The sea, monochromatic, card


 I just love this set!  So great for masculine cards!



2 comments:

Cathymac said...

This card is absolutely stunning, Diana! LOVE the design and may need to CASE this idea in the future! You are an inspiration, my friend!

Mac Mable said...

What a clever and creative card, just love it x