Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Name Above All Names


Hello, friends! Angie here with two Christmas cards to share with you today  featuring Brushos Color Crystals and images from Name above All Names stamp set.  Even though I used the same elements on the cards today I came up with two very different looks!

First up, I was inspired by a Splitcoaststampers challenge to use blue, gold, embossing and an intricate pattern and this is what I came up with.  I spritzed mixed media cardstock liberally with water and then added a generous amount of Turquoise Brushos.


For my next card, I went with a more traditional Christmas color palette and just a sprinkle of  Brushos lemon crystals.


I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at this versatile stamp set!  The images and sentiments included in the Name above All Names stamp set can be used for Christmas creations and many other occasions which make this set a fabulous value!

I hope you have a great rest of the week and don't forget to "breathe" during this very busy season!!!

Hugs!
Angie


1 comment:

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful and simple! love the yellow brushos card!