Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bible Journaling Sunday - How Sweet It Is

Happy Sunday friends! My name is Rebecca and in my very first blog post here on the SNSS blog! I'm so excited to share with you a page I created in my Bible using our newly released digi stamps.


  I chose the beginning of the book of Ephesians because of the way the words poured over me: "he chose us", "he predestined us", "riches of his grace", "spiritual blessing", all of which He lavishes on us...me! I simply used my iPhone as a light box to lightly trace my purchased images into my Bible's margins. This method makes it easy for resizing! A piece of plastic tied with baker's twine adds fun dimension to my lollipop and Glossy Accents adds just the right amount of interest to my wrapped candy at the bottom. Splatters of coordinating watercolor are my finishing touch. Aren't these sweet candies so friendly??! Feel free to comment below with any questions on this page!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I know this is a really stupid question, but how do u use ur phone as a light box? How does that work? Thanks

Cathymac said...

Love this page, Rebecca! Just darling!